For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse Member program, the use of the card and any promotional activity and priority transactions that arise as a consequence of the Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse Member program.
- Member information will only be used by the Cottesloe Beach Hotel to communicate with Clubhouse Members through an email system.
- Individuals who join the Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse Member program and/or acquire/use redeem vouchers agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse Member program.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel may collect personal information from members for the purpose of facilitating the Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse Member program.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse Member program, vouchers or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may, or is, being caused to any person.
- Individuals must be 18 or older to join the Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse Member program.
- Data may be hosted overseas.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time.
- Clubhouse Member discount not available for purchasing of Cottesloe Beach Hotel event tickets.
- Discounts are not available for wedding and function bookings.
- Clubhouse card can be used with groups of up to 8 people.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member when their Clubhouse card has been activated.
- Use of the Clubhouse card is deemed acceptance by the individual of the Terms and Conditions.
- Membership is not transferable.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to the Cottesloe Beach Hotel.
- The Clubhouse Card remains the property of the Cottesloe Beach Hotel at all times.
- A current Clubhouse Card must be presented by the individual associated with the Clubhouse card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming vouchers or in response to any promotional activity specific to Cottesloe Beach Hotel Clubhouse program.
- Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity at any time.
- Only one Clubhouse card can be presented for discount transactions.
- Members must notify Cottesloe Beach Hotel immediately if their Clubhouse card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Cottesloe Beach Hotel will not be held responsible or liable for any use of the Clubhouse Card.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel employees are not eligible for membership.
- Card expires 20 September 2019.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel may update a Clubhouse Member account with a voucher as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- In no way do vouchers represent legal tender in any country.
- Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Please note that certain items and promotions cannot be purchased using vouchers. This will be advertised and/or notified to you by Cottesloe Beach Hotel staff.
- If a membership is terminated by us for cause, all outstanding and future vouchers will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Vouchers cannot be used after the expiry date.
- Only vouchers from one Member card can be presented per transaction.
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel will not be held responsible or liable if vouchers are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason including if there is a technical issue unless directly due to Cottesloe Beach Hotel negligence.
- Unless stated otherwise on the voucher, all vouchers expire at midnight on the last day of the month in which they are issued.
- Vouchers are not available to Cottesloe Beach Hotel employees.